Study in one of over 40 partner universities across Ireland, the UK, Europe and beyond
“My time at DIFC was simply exceptional. The support I received from the staff of DIFC has helped me grow in countless ways over a short period of time. Being a class rep, I make a lot of observations and I have seen a similar growth in my classmates from different nationalities. On arrival to Dublin, I was quite timid and did not know what to expect in Ireland, but with help from the DIFC Student Services, I settled in quickly..”
David Ochai from Nigeria
Now studying Pharmacy at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Time to Take the Next Step
Choosing to study Science abroad is not a small decision. The academic competition is high, you are adapting to a new country and you are making new friends – there is a lot on your plate. At DIFC we make sure your IFY Science Programme gives you help and support every step of the way.
- Guide you through the admissions and visa processes
- Help you to settle into a new city and country
- Highest quality academic teaching
- Tailored support and guidance on your university applications
- Specialised preparation for all admission requirements to Medicine degrees
- Develop your skills in the areas of critical thinking, problem-solving and time management
- Major emphasis on your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Intakes every September and January
Students in Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
Medical students placed
Medical University partners
Student Life in Ireland
Ireland is one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world and its welcoming culture is deep routed in the country’s heritage. Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world for higher education achievements.
Join the 35,000+ international students from 161 countries already enjoying Ireland’s vibrant culture and live in an English speaking country. After your studies, check out the employment opportunities with the biggest and best international companies who already chose Ireland as their home.
Where a warm welcome awaits
- You must be at least 17 years old
- Have successfully completed your high school education (IGCSE’s and O-Levels accepted).
- You must have a recognised English language qualification (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL).
- For country-specific details, please contact us.
How much does it
The tuition fees for IFY Science Foundation Course are €13,600 in our Dublin campus.
Compared to similar programmes offered in the UK, you can save up to 25% by choosing to study your Foundation Year in Ireland.
DIFC has a dedicated team of staff that will help guide you through the University application process and fully prepare you for all the admission requirements. You will also receive regular tutorials that are dedicated to helping you prepare for your University applications.
Are you ready
to start your pathway?