DIFC is delighted to welcome international students to meet with leading Irish universities at it’s Pathways to Ireland Virtual Fair […]
Situated on the West coast of Ireland along Ireland’s ‘Wild Atlantic Way’, GMIT is an award-winning multi-campus higher education institute with 7,000 students, spread across five locations in counties Galway and Mayo.
GMIT gives students the opportunity to study in one of Ireland’s leading university-level higher education institutes while also getting to enjoy one of Europe’s most beautiful and unique natural landscapes.
Being an international Student at Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
Why Choose Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- There are five campus locations that you could potentially visit
- There are over 75 nationalities represented across the five campuses and with over 60 clubs and societies there is so much to offer international students
- GMIT provides a rich Irish cultural experience
- The college has a strong academic reputation with an excellent student support system
- The campuses are located in very safe and friendly regions
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
GMIT, Galway, Ireland
Let DIFC Help you
Get to Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology