You might be feeling a bit nervous or anxious about starting out on your adventure in Ireland, that is why we have put together our top tips for international students coming to Ireland that will [...]
Galway really is ‘a University city’. The campus is in the heart of the city centre, with all amenities on your doorstep and within walking distance. It is a vibrant place, with a year-long programme of cultural and sporting festivals. The city is a cultural hub, attracting thousands to its many festivals throughout the year including Cúirt International Festival of Literature, Galway Comedy Festival. Galway Film Fleadh, Galway Arts Festival, and the Oyster Festival. That’s why Galway is bidding to become European Capital of Culture 2020.
Being an international Student at National University of Ireland Galway
Why Choose National University of Ireland Galway After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- NUIG ranks in the top 2% of universities in the world for quality of teaching and research
- The ongoing campus development project means NUIG are spending 0.75million per week to provide the very best learning experience for its students
- 98.5% of NUIG graduates have found employment, are travelling or have gone on to further study within six months of graduating
- There are over 40 active sports clubs and 83 societies at NUIG
- Through clubs and societies you can meet new people, build friendships and improve your talents
National University of Ireland Galway
Let DIFC Help you
Get to National University of Ireland Galway