Queen’s University’s historic campus is set in Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland. In the past , this vibrant city was known for its shipbuilding and textile industries. In fact, the famous Titanic ship was built in this historic city. Today, the city is home to multinational corporations and is a renowned technology hub.
Being an international Student at Queen’s University Belfast
Why Choose Queen’s University Belfast After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- Queen’s is at the social and cultural heart of Belfast, named the best city in the UK (Guardian and Observer Travel Awards 2016)
- Belfast is the most affordable city in the UK for students, with the lowest cost of living overall (Natwest Student Living Index 2015)
- Queen's is part of an elite UK group of research-intensive universities, known as the Russell Group, the UK’s Ivy league of universities
- Queens is none of the top UK Business Schools, voted No. 1 business school in the Russell Group for overall student satisfaction (CABS 2016)
- The university is ranked in the top 1% of global universities (QS World University Rankings 2018 / Webometrics.info)
- There is a great student social life with over 190 clubs and societies
Queen’s University Belfast
Belfast BT7 1NN, UK
Let DIFC Help you
Get to Queen’s University Belfast