International Business Study Abroad At The Best Universities
Prepare for your International Business study abroad with DIFC. Study in one of over 60 partner universities across Ireland, the UK, Europe and beyond
“Studying abroad really opens your mind. It’s a really great opportunity to develop your language skills and at the same time, meet people from various countries and learn about their unique cultures
Marcello Hardman from Brazil
Now studying Politics and International Relations at Kingston University, UK
Time to Take the Next Step and Pursue your International Business Study Abroad
Choosing to study Business abroad is not a small decision. The academic competition is high, you are adapting to a new country, and you are making new friends – there is a lot on your plate. At DIFC, we ensure your IFY Business and Management Programme gives you help and support every step of the way, thoroughly preparing you for your International Business study abroad.
- Guide you through the admissions and visa processes
- Help you to settle into a new city and country
- Highest quality academic teaching
- Tailored support and guidance on your university applications
- Specialised preparation for all admission requirements to Business degrees, fully preparing you for your International Business study abroad
- Develop your skills in the areas of critical thinking, problem-solving and time management
- Major emphasis on your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Intakes every September and January
Universities to choose from
Top 100 ranked Universities
Student Life in Ireland
Ireland is one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world and its welcoming culture is deep routed in the country’s heritage. Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world for higher education achievements.
Join the 35,000+ international students from 161 countries already enjoying Ireland’s vibrant culture and live in an English speaking country. After your studies, check out the employment opportunities with the biggest and best international companies who already chose Ireland as their home.
Where a warm welcome awaits
- You must be at least 17 years old
- Have successfully completed your high school education (IGCSE’s and O-Levels accepted).
- You must have a recognised English language qualification (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL).
- For country-specific details, please contact us.
How much does it
The discounted tuition fees for IFY Business & Management are €12,600, plus registration and other charges. (Original fees €15,600, discounted by €3,000)
Compared to similar programmes offered in the UK, you can save up to 25% by choosing to study your Foundation Year in Ireland.
DIFC has a dedicated team of staff that will help guide you through the University application process and fully prepare you for all the admission requirements. You will also receive regular tutorials that are dedicated to helping you prepare for your University applications.
Are you ready
to start your pathway
and pursue your