Study in one of nine world-renowned
“During the past 9 months I have spent in DIFC, I fully enjoyed studying in an international environment which helped me to understand others with different backgrounds. Not only did DIFC teach me to develop academic skills, but also did it help me be aware of my ability and more confident with myself. In particular, having a personal tutor was absolutely helpful for me to overcome any difficulties or distractions you might have during the study.”
Juhyun Kim from South Korea
Now studying Economics & Finance, University of Bristol
Time to Take the Next Step
Choosing to study Engineering & Technology abroad is not a small decision. The academic competition is high, you are adapting to a new country and you are making new friends – there is a lot on your plate. At DIFC we make sure your IFY Engineering & Technology Programme gives you help and support every step of the way.
- Guide you through the admissions and visa processes
- Help you to settle into a new city and country
- Highest quality academic teaching
- Tailored support and guidance on your university applications
- Specialised preparation for all admission requirements to Medicine degrees
- Develop your skills in the areas of critical thinking, problem-solving and time management
- Major emphasis on your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Intakes every September and January
Universities to choose from
Top 100 ranked Universities
Student Life in Ireland
Ireland is one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world and its welcoming culture is deep routed in the country’s heritage. Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world for higher education achievements.
Join the 35,000+ international students from 161 countries already enjoying Ireland’s vibrant culture and live in an English speaking country. After your studies, check out the employment opportunities with the biggest and best international companies who already chose Ireland as their home.
Where a warm welcome awaits
- You must be at least 17 years old
- Have successfully completed your high school education (IGCSE’s and O-Levels accepted).
- You must have a recognised English language qualification (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL).
- For country-specific details, please contact us.
How much does it
The tuition fees for IFY Engineering & Technology are €13,600 in our Dublin campus and €11,000 in our Cork campus, plus registration and other charges.
Compared to similar programmes offered in the UK, you can save up to 25% by choosing to study your Foundation Year in Ireland.
DIFC has a dedicated team of staff that will help guide you through the University application process and fully prepare you for all the admission requirements. You will also receive regular tutorials that are dedicated to helping you prepare for your University applications.
Are you ready
to start your pathway?