DIFC Marketing Director David Moroney will be visiting the UAE again from tWednesday 24th to Tuesday 30th May 2023.
Once at the centre of Britain’s Industrial Revolution, the University of Salford is now at the heart of 21st century creativity and learning. Their hands-on, industry-relevant courses will get students ready to make their mark in a competitive job market.
Specialising in delivering industry-focused degrees, the University of Salford works closely with business and employers to ensure that its courses are relevant to the real world. It is also the only university with an industry-leading facility at MediaCityUK, which also houses 200 digital companies and a broadcasting hub for the BBC and ITV.
Being an international Student at University of Salford Manchester
Why Choose University of Salford Manchester After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- THE Business School of the Year 2014
- Ranked 51st in the world for Architecture and the Built Environment by the (QS World University Ranking 2018)
- 84% graduate satisfaction
- Ranked 88th out of 121 UK universities (The Guardian University Guide 2019)
- Ranked 151th for Young University Rankings (Times Higher World Rankings 2017)
- Bronze award in the teaching excellence framework
- Located just 2km from Manchester City Centre, the university is easily accessible on foot or by train, as the Salford Crescent railway station is on campus.
University of Salford Manchester
Maxwell Building, 43 Crescent,
Salford M5 4WT, UK
Let DIFC Help you
Get to University of Salford Manchester