Why South Korean students should study foundation courses in Ireland Ireland is one of the most attractive options for South […]
Study Medicine or Dentistry at University of Debrecen
Boosted as the most popular university in Hungary among international students, University of Debrecen offers a widely recognised degree that shall boost your career opportunities in the European Union and several other countries around the world.
The truly green university equipped with modern teaching facilities, located in the heart of a forest is a part of a modern, thrilling and inexpensive university town.
- Qualification: MD (Medicine) or DMD (Dentistry)
- Duration: 6 years (Medicine) or 5 years (Dentistry)
Students must achieve the following grades:
- EAP Grade: B
- IFY Grades: Pass
Students will also be required to sit the University Entrance Exam.
Application deadline: 31st March
Students are required to sit and pass the University Entrance Exam
Students with only IGCSE, WAEC, SPM or where Debrecen deems high school qualification to be below 12 years, offer may be made for Basic Medicine Course (BMC) only.
Medicine – $16,900 USD per year
Dentistry – $17,500 USD per year
Being an international Student at University of Debrecen
Why Choose University of Debrecen After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- Ranked 35th of EECA University (QS World University Rankings 2018)
- Named among Best universities in Central Europe (Times Higher Education 2017)
- Top 250 University in the world in Emerging Economics Rankings (Times Higher World Rankings 2018)
- Winner of “Centre of Excellence” for Research Centre for Molecular Medicine from the European Commission in 2003
- Accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO), the State Education Department (NY, USA), Medical Board of California, the General Medicine Council (UK), Medical Councils of India, Israel, Ireland, Iran, Norway and the United Arab Emirates.
University of Debrecen
Nagyerdei krt. 94, 4032 Hungary
Let DIFC Help you
Get to University of Debrecen