Finding suitable student accommodation can be difficult and there are a range of options available from on-campus, student accommodation apartments and homestay.
- Student is placed with a family for the first 4 weeks on arrival in Ireland
- Opportunity to improve English speaking skills and get to know Dublin
- All of our homestay accommodations are on a good transport route to DIFC
- The host provides breakfast and an evening meal during the week and lunch is included at weekends
- Students have their own bedroom
The rate for Homestay accommodation is €700 per 4 weeks + booking fee of €50. Breakfast and dinner are included in this rate. Please note, the homestay rate for minor students (under 18 years) is €800 + booking fee of €50.
There are a number of self-catering student accommodation apartment blocks within walking distance or a short bus ride from DIFC in Dublin.
We recommend the following:
New Mill Street,
Price: €249-€299 per week, depending on room
Facilities: single bedroom, private bathroom
Binary Hub, Bonham St,
Price: €230 per week
Facilities: single room, private bathroom, on-site gym, on-site social programme, laundry facilities, 24-hour reception.
Other student accommodation options are:
On-campus accommodation is available with Griffith Halls of Residence. This must be booked directly with GHR via their website. Places fill quickly, so you are recommended to book as early as possible.
Please note: students must be over 18 years old to stay in Griffith Halls of Residence
Prices from €189.74 per week