Shannon College of Hotel Management was founded in 1951, and today is one of the world’s leading hotel schools. Shannon College recently became a part of NUI Galway and is now is a school of the University’s College of Business, Public Policy and Law.
The qualifications awarded at Shannon College are recognised worldwide by international hotel companies, foreign governments, overseas universities and international hospitality organisations.
Being an international Student at Shannon College of Hotel Management
Why Choose Shannon College of Hotel Management After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- Shannon College offers two honours bachelors degrees in business studies and hotel management
- The aim of the programme is to equip graduates to reach the position of hotel manager or similar management positions within the international hotel industry.
- Students are helped to develop through practical ‘hands-on’ experience
- Students develop a number of skills during their time here which are fundamental to a successful career in this industry
- The opportunity of work placements allow students to put into practice their classroom learning in a real world environment
Shannon College of Hotel Management
Ballyhennessy, Shannon Airport,
Co. Clare, Ireland
Let DIFC Help you
Get to Shannon College of Hotel Management