DIFC Marketing Director David Moroney will be visiting the UAE again from tWednesday 24th to Tuesday 30th May 2023.
Study Medicine or Dentistry at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
The Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LSMU) is the largest institution of higher education for biomedical sciences in Lithuania, successfully integrating studies, research and clinical practice. Students of medicine, odontology and nursing gain their practical skills at the Hospital of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences.
The six-year Medicine programme aims at educating medical doctors capable of entering residency programmes or having necessary skills to provide emergency aid and health care services under the supervision of a physician specialist. The language of instruction is English.
- Qualification: MSc Health Sciences, Doctor
- Duration: 6 years
The five-year Odontology programme aims at educating dentists capable of diagnosing and treating dental conditions and cooperating with other health care specialists in ensuring individual and public health.
- Qualification: MSc Health Sciences, Doctor Odontologist
- Duration: 5 years
Students must achieve the following grades:
- EAP Grade: B
- IFY Grades: Pass
Students will also be required to sit the University Entrance Exam.
Application deadline: 31st March
Students are required to sit and pass the University Entrance Exam.
Limitations to progress
- Students with only IGCSE, SPM, AS Levels or where LSMU deems high school qualification to be below 12 years, will not be considered.
- Students applying with American High School Diploma must also present SAT or ACT scores
- Students with WAEC must present with JAMB
Medicine – €13,000 per year
Dentistry – €14,000 per year
Being an international Student at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
Why Choose Lithuanian University of Health Sciences After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- 80% graduate employability (LSMU 2016)
- 1st choice for medical education in Lithuania
- Largest specialized institution for health education in Lithuania
- Largest healthcare institution in the Baltic states
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
A. Mickevičiaus g. 9,
Kaunas 44307, Lithuania
Let DIFC Help you
Get to Lithuanian University of Health Sciences