Situated on the West coast of Ireland along Ireland’s ‘Wild Atlantic Way’, Atlantic Technological University (ATU) is an award-winning, multi-campus higher education provider with 7,000 students, spread across five locations in counties Galway and Mayo.
ATU gives students the opportunity to study in one of Ireland’s leading Technological Universities while also getting to enjoy one of Europe’s most beautiful and unique natural landscapes.
Being an international Student at Atlantic Technological University (ATU)
Why Choose Atlantic Technological University (ATU) After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- There are five campus locations that you could potentially visit
- There are over 75 nationalities represented across the five campuses and with over 60 clubs and societies there is so much to offer international students
- ATU provides a rich Irish cultural experience
- The college has a strong academic reputation with an excellent student support system
- The campuses are located in very safe and friendly regions
Atlantic Technological University (ATU)
Atlantic Technological University, Galway, Ireland
Let DIFC Help you
Get to Atlantic Technological University (ATU)