DIFC is holding an Education Counselling afternoon on Thursday, 5th May 2016 from 2pm – 4pm for International students looking to progress to university study in Ireland or the UK.
During the afternoon, students will be able to speak to a DIFC Education Counsellor about:
- The right foundation programme to help you achieve your study goals in Business, Law, Engineering, IT, Science and Medicine/Health Science
- Degrees offered in DIFC’s Irish and UK partner universities
- Progression options available for Medicine, Nursing and Dentistry students
- Entry requirements for DIFC’s programmes
- Support services available for students
- Visa advice
Students will also be taken on a tour of the Griffith College campus, so you can see first hand the facilities offered to DIFC students.
This is an event for international students currently in Ireland who are seeking to progress their studies at a university level.
This is an ideal opportunity to speak to a DIFC representative about your future study options and how DIFC can help you achieve them.
Win a €2,000 Scholarship against your DIFC Tuition Fees!
Students who apply on the day, will be entered into the draw to win a €2,000 scholarship against their Tuition Fees with DIFC! So be sure to book your place before it’s too late!
Interested in coming?
Please book your place for this free event by completing the online form below or email email@example.com