Refer a friend and receive €500 if your friend is successfully enrolled and registered on any of our courses.
Refer A Friend Rules
- For each friend (Referee) who completes a DIFC program, the DIFC Student who referred them (Referrer) will receive:
- €500 (Reward), regardless of the programme either student attend.
- The following rules apply to receive this special offer:
- Referrer must provide the full name and either a valid email address or phone number for the Referee at the time of referral.
- The Referee must be referred to DIFC by the Referrer prior to the Referee being in contact with DIFC or being in the DIFC system.
- Referrer can refer multiple students.
- Referee can only be referred by a single participant. This is determined as the person who first submitted the Referee to DIFC.
- Both the Referee and the Referrer must complete a DIFC programme; students who leave early or are dismissed from their programme for disciplinary or academic reasons are not eligible.
- Rewards will be distributed to the Referrer when both the Referrer and Referee have completed their DIFC programme.
- Referrer cannot have any balance owed to DIFC in order to receive the reward. All balances must be paid in full prior to reward distribution. If the referrer has an outstanding balance at the time of reward distribution then the reward will be applied to the outstanding balance.