Study in Ireland with DIFC International Foundation Year – Your Stepping Stone to study Medicine in Ireland, UK or Europe
Study in Ireland to progress your ambitions to study Medicine with Dublin International Foundation College’s (DIFC’s) International Foundation Year – Health & Science (Medicine) programme.
DIFC’s Medicine pathway offers International students the best chance to successfully secure a placement in a Medicine degree with one of our partner Medical universities in Ireland, UK or Europe.
YOUR BEST CHOICE
Our International Foundation Year – Health & Science (Medicine) programme has a proven track record of successfully placing students in top Medical degree programmes in Ireland, UK and Europe.
- Over 180 students successfully placed in Medicine and related degrees over the last 7 years
- 9 partner medical programmes which provide many options for students to progress their studies in Medicine
- Save up to 40% on the cost of your Foundation studies by choosing to study in Ireland, compared to the UK
Students who have completed I/GCSEs or O-Levels, as well as students with AS or A Levels, are eligible to apply for the International Foundation Year – Health & Science programme.
- Specially designed university preparation programme for Medicine
- Full guidance and support offered to prepare students for University applications and entrance examinations
- Individual and group counselling offered to guide students on best preferences for studying Medicine
HOW TO APPLY
DIFC has two intakes each year for our International Foundation Year – Health & Science programme – September & January.
We are now accepting applications for our January 2017 intake.
Applications can be made online here and must include a copy of your passport, your academic results transcripts to date and a valid IELTS/English test certificate.
A DIFC representative will then get in touch with you to discuss your study options and confirm your eligibility.
OUR MEDICINE PARTNERS
DIFC’s International Foundation Year – Health & Science offers progression to nine different Medical partner programmes below.
Our International Foundation Year – Health & Science (Medicine) programme is recognised by the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland, Dublin (RCSI Dublin) for admission to the 6 year Medicine degree. See details under ‘Entry Requirements’ here
OUR PAST STUDENTS
“When I joined DIFC, my only aim was to get into one of their Medical partner universities. However, I have done more than that. The DIFC programme has helped me to improve in different critical skills, such as critical thinking, problem solving and time management skills, which are essential for a successful university life.
Also, the fact that DIFC is located in one of the most peaceful and welcoming countries is comforting. The location of DIFC is very suitable for international students who want to settle in quickly without any problem. This is a programme I would love to recommend to a friend.”
Now studying at RCSI Dublin, September 2016
DIFC QUICK FACTS
- DIFC is appointed by the NCUK as its exclusive delivery centre for NCUK courses in Ireland
- 95% of our Foundation students (including Medicine) receive a University placement
- Over 1,500 students placed in Universities
- European HQ for companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Pfizer & Intel
- DIFC offers International Foundation Year courses in Business, Engineering & Technology, Medicine and Science. It also offers a Pre-Masters pathway for postgraduate students