We’re Hiring! Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Dublin International Foundation College (DIFC) is growing its Head Office team in Naas. To support further growth in the company we have a new admin job available. DIFC run foundation programmes which allow international students to progress to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Ireland and the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant join our team in the Head Office in Naas.
Details of the role
- 14 hours per week (Mon – Thurs afternoons)
- Initial contract for 6 months
- Supporting Marketing/Admissions team in preparation of student offers and files
- Supporting Marketing Executive in the review of student visa applications
- Managing initial online student enquiries
- Answering telephone
- Assistance with market research activities
- Providing administrative support to President, as needed
- Minimum of 2 years relevant administrative work experience
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experienced in Excel and Word
- Proficient copy typing
- Experience of working with in an education environment
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Available to commence by end of September 2016
For the right candidate, there may also be the possibility of an extension at the conclusion of the initial contract period.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Friday 16th September.
Interviews will take place between 21st – 23rd September at DIFC Head Office, Osprey Business Park, Naas.